Online registration is now open. Click on the link below to take advantage of the Early Bird offer.
Register before the 2nd of July and save up to $110!
NOTE: The online regsitration process can only be completed by credit card.
to 2 July 2012
From 2 July 2012
From 20 August 2012
|Student Member HISA*§||$600|
|Student Non-member §||$700|
|Day Pass (social events additional fees)||$495 per day|
* HISA Member rate applies to current HISA members.
§ Student registration must be accompanied by proof of valid full time University student ID. Please fax to +61 3 8610 0006 or email to telehealth"AT"hisa.org.au. Student registration does not include attendance at the Gala Dinner. Dinner tickets can be purchased for the additional fee of $135.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received on or before 23 July 2012 will incur a AUD$100 administration fee
- For cancellations received after 23 July 2012, all monies paid are non-refundable. Substitutions may be accepted, please contact HISA at email@example.com
- Refunds are not available for any unused services
- Privacy: HISA retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting Telehealth 2012 and other conferences only. Your personal details will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.
Social Events Inclusive (incl. in full registration fee)
The Gala Dinner is included in the full Registration fee*. Tickets may be purchased at a cost of $135 for partners, friends or colleagues to attend the social functions by indicating the number of tickets required in the Social Function Additional Tickets section.
*Student and Day Registration - the Gala Dinner is an additional fee of $135.